Thursday, July 3, 2008

Magic 28 Socks

Remember the hoodie I finished up the other day?


I finished up the socks to go with it last night. I used the Magic 28 charity sock pattern as a basis.
I may join this KAL...A mystery mitten KAL. Just thought it might be kind of fun. And I've joined Colin, the magical sock knitter's KAL, too. He has developed his own heel, the Andersson Heel. I think it's very attractive and I'd like to know how to do it. However, he knits toe up and I'm a cuff down person, so I'm stretching my boundaries. Will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! I'll be interested to se what the KAL will be like for you. I never join these things because I don't have the time.

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!