Monday, July 28, 2008

Froggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Well.... I worked all day on another Dobby Sock for Oldest GS's birthday on Sept 1. I was ready to graft the toe when something kept telling me to stop. Good thing I did. It's waaaaaay too short. Found out his shoe size, and using this chart, it's just waaaay too short. So, I'll frog the toe and add some more length. Second sock has already been CO, so these should go quickly.

I decided I'd like to try the Cascade Fixation as sock yarn. It's a cotton and elastic blend and people say it's great for socks. I'm thinking it'll be good for my Hawaii family members. I've proposed a swap with someone on Ravelry and we'll see how it goes.

Found another interent toy: Flipped type.
˙sǝoƃ ʇı ʍoɥ ǝǝs ll,ǝʍ puɐ ʎɹlǝʌɐɹ uo ǝuoǝɯos ɥʇıʍ dɐʍs ɐ pǝsodoɹd ǝʌ,ı ˙sɹǝqɯǝɯ ʎlıɯɐɟ ııɐʍɐɥ ʎɯ ɹoɟ pooƃ ǝq ll,ʇı ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ɯ,ı ˙sʞɔos ɹoɟ ʇɐǝɹƃ s,ʇı ʎɐs ǝldoǝd puɐ puǝlq ɔıʇsɐlǝ puɐ uoʇʇoɔ ɐ s,ʇı ˙uɹɐʎ ʞɔos sɐ uoıʇɐxıɟ ǝpɐɔsɐɔ ǝɥʇ ʎɹʇ oʇ ǝʞıl p,ı pǝpıɔǝp ı

I have no idea what good it is, but, hey it's there.

Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Great that you discovered the socks would be too short. Nothing like comfy socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cotton blends can be really nice for warmer weather folks! I haven't tried cascade fixation, but have some other cotton sock yarns in my stash waiting to try!

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!