Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Knittin' Along

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



I finished up the first Dobby Sock II. I frogged back to two rows of purple, added the rest of the purple and then the toes. The measure to the correct shoe size, and am hoping they measure to the correct foot size, too! The first pair I made for my 7 year old GD was 52 sts on #US 2 needles. These are 60 sts on #US 2s and will hopefully fit my almost ten year old GS. Various left over sockyarns.

Second sock had already been CO and I'm past the gusset decreases. Ready to add a new color of yarn.

Aren't these cool Dobby Socks? They are yarnbee's Noro Socks.
Soonerbeknitting has mice in the house! Are these little catnip toys not the cutest?
So, dr. laura is having a sock knitting contest for the Olympics. Check it out. I may just do it!

6 comments:

  1. I love your Dobby socks. I never use sock yarn or I'd send small bits just to see what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so fun! What a great way to use up little bits of leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are really whipping these out. Before you know it, all of your gifts will be made. Great looking socks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fun! What happy feet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, and colorful, what I liked the most was those neat mice!!!
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Dobby socks! They look like so much fun! I got to meet one of Soonerbeknitting's mice in person. It was adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!