Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Scary

Scary! magnify
Youngest Son was not impressed by how I spent my weekend. He said he'd not wear it out of the house which, I guess, precludes him wearing it at Disneyland next week...

That is if we go. I did not realize Southern California was on fire.... From the quick searching I did I don't think Anaheim is in any of it, but.....

View Larger Map

F found burnt out and missing light bulbs in the rear end of my car. This may be a simple fix.... If new lights and/or fuses aren't the answer then we'll get an external set of tail lights (as you'd use for towing a trailer, boat, etc.) and hot wire them to the battery. Maybe rig up a switch if we can to turn them off when we don't need them. It's a fix for the issue and one that's doable time wise. Money wise, well, we don't have much of a choice.

Am supposed to go over to F's today to see about starting all the fixes for the car.... Hope his brain is working okay today.

I got a bit more done on the felted Mary Janes and bit more done on the socks for 2nd Son. I was out a good portion of the day with F and getting a pedicure. Gotta have pretty toes for Halloween! And yes, they are orange!
full_moon_witch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!