Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bits and Pieces

Brand new on-line magazine with knitting patterns for kids! Petite Purls.

Just joined Twitter. I'm LizzieK8 there, too. On the Rachel Maddow (MSNBC) show last night, it was stated that much of the information we're getting out of Iran is via Twitter because the old folks in the continuing Iranian government just don't know about it...too "new fangled" for them. I think we've passed an era where media black outs will work effectively anymore. I read this morning that the information we received about Tiananmen Square in 1986 came from a fax machine. Joansie told me about this one over at 2bKrafty!

Check out this bike.... Enter to win one! Think of all the yarn you could put in that carrier....and get some exercise, too!
Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

1 comment:

  1. Great info to put out there. That's "me" on the card. "I'll have a plain glazed and a chocolate glaze, please." I've only done it once so far this month.

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!