Saturday, January 24, 2009

Slippers and Pictures

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Did a little crocheting yesterday for my upstairs project. I'm using the Ribbed Slippers pattern from Marlo Cairns. It's easy to memorize and works up very quickly.

Didn't get much done on Joansie's mitten as I spent a good portion of the day learning how to use the camera. It does one of the things I wanted...taking good close ups of knitting!Isn't the detail great? Click on it to enlarge! WOW! I know this is old hat for all you camera buffs, but this is the first time I've ever had a camera that did this kind of stuff! And this kind of stuff!!!! This is Youngest Daughter, Eldest Granddaughter and Youngest Granddaughter, all of whom you've heard me "speak" of often.

What do you think of the new Knit Kit? It's nifty looking, and may be good for traveling, but wouldn't you end up throwing it into your knitting bag with the rest of your knitting stuff, which is probably everything that is in the Knit Kit?

Keeping the "We" in "Yes, We Can!"

President Obama's Saturday Report

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the crocheted slipper pattern link! I am getting tired of knitting them and need a little change. Crochet might do the trick right now.
    Congrats on the "new" camera and have fun with it. You got a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with you on the knit kit. Cute idea, but it's going to be lost at the bottom of my bag. At least my tool bag is big enough that I can find it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you have the pull tab on the slippers.
    Video of family is precious. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!