Monday, January 26, 2009

Warm Toes and Fingers

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

The first of Joansie's Mittens are done! Second mitten dutifully cast on and the cuff is just about finished. You'll have to forgive all the detail shots, but I'm so lovin' this camera! Not so long ago I mentioned how the photos of other knitters always made me feel like I need to cast on one more thing. Pictures of nice even stitches just inspired me.These are the kind of photos I was discussing. Nice detail shots.The slippers are finished! And crochet looks nice up close and personal, too.Pattern: Ribbed Slippers
H Crochet Hook
Red Heart Super Saver yarn
Modifications: Switched from FPDC to BPDC for the cuff.
Quick, easy pattern that produces a sturdy, warm slipper.

Keeping the "We" in "Yes, We Can!"

Everything you wanted to know about freezing food but were afraid to ask...
Single Guy Money is giving away a $100 Target Gift Card.

3 comments:

  1. Those are great photos. What camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy that camera!!! Thanks for your help with the mittens. Your stitch tension is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, very nice mittens & slippers. You fingers & toes covered!

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!