Friday, December 12, 2008

French Market Bag

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape


I finished the neckwarmer, washed and blocked. Today I look for buttons. So, work began on the French Market Bag again. I've got a good 3 inches of the total 8 needed on the body of the bag.... Another one not finished by Christmas, but that's okay, cuz the recipient lives in the same house I do....

653 things to make with 300 yds of yarn


Amy presented me with this. Much XXXOOOs to Amy! Amy's an "old" (as in I've known her for awhile) blogging friend. She lives in Israel, knits, makes wonderful rubber stamp art, and tempts one beyond acceptable limits with cookies.

These are the rules:

1. Post a copy on your blog


2. Mention who gave you the award


3. Pass the award on to 6 others. I choose the following:

Joansie
Briley
Panhandle Jane
Barb
Renate
Susan



Keeping the "We" in "Yes, We Can!"


Gifts in a jar...practical and easy. Twelve Steps to a Prosperous New Year. Could you become a minimalist?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!