Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Rainbow Paws

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Youngest Granddaughter asked for mittens! Although I didn't think I'd ever want to make another pair of mittens, it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be! Although I did forget how long to make the cuff and had to undo the CO, pick up the sts and add more rounds of ribbing.Second mitten is CO, the ribbing finished, the afterthought thumb waste yarn inserted. I have to take my BFF, F to the doctor today, so perhaps I'll be able to get most of it done.


Keeping the "We" in "Yes, We Can!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!