Thursday, November 27, 2008

We Gather Together....

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Rainbow Paws are done! They fit, the cord is long enough...and I-cord isn't quite as boring as I thought it would be. Helpful that I didn't have to pay attention to what I was doing, too, though!
Today is a holiday for some but not all! It is for me and I've been baking bread all morning!




Keeping the "We" in "Yes, We Can!"

Martha Stewart has six weeks of suggestions for Christmas related activities, hand made gift ideas, etc.

1 comment:

  1. The Rainbow Mittens are so cute! See how fast you can turn out a pair of mittens now that you've knit all those others?
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving Lizzie!

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!