Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Nothing to show....

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Knitting is knitting...lots of stitches done (about an inch of knitting), not much to show. I finally had to put several of my Boye interchangeable cords together to get a long enough cord.

Youngest Son thought his monitor broke, so we went to buy a used one. As it turned out, it wasn't his monitor but it was his graphic card. So, the monitor has to go back today and his dad will have to help him with the graphic card.

Then I decided I'd spring for a late birthday present and take my daughter to see Twilight. It was a really good movie. I haven't read the books, but guess I'll have to now.

Daniel Radcliff, aka Harry Potter, is being interviewed on The Actor's Studio.


If you don't visit ParaAbnormal every day, you're missing some fun stuff!

Keeping the "We" in "Yes, We Can!"


Make Something Day, November 28, 2008
Buy Nothing Christmas has some really great ideas for putting yourself instead of your money into gifts. And Kivy at Zimmermania has some similar advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!