Saturday, November 1, 2008

Branching Out

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape


With the advent of the blog challenge of posting every day in November, I decided to branch out a bit and subscribe to some new blogs, not all of which may have fiber in their content.

This one does, but it's a totally different kind of fiber!

I love pictures...truth be told, I often skip the words on some blogs and just look at the pictures! Knitterly Things has nice pics! As does Little Purl of the Orient!

It's hard to find blogs... Most of the new ones I end up subscribing to are somehow recommended by others, links in posts, blogrolls on blogs. Searching for them doesn't turn up much!

Share some of your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!