Friday, August 15, 2008

When each wave comes a rollin' in....

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

The first wave of the ocean is done. I'm really pleased with the finished product and seeing the patterning in the yarn not interrupted by the heel. This is probably the nicest afterthought heel I've done so far. The socks fit well. Second sock has been CO and the waste yarn in place for the afterthought heel.

Spent some time with my BFF, F, yesterday. He's moved and pretty much settled in and lives ten miles away. Won't be as easy to get together....

Came home and we went to see The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. I thought it was great! Lots of one liners, lots of action. I'm disappointed Rachel Weiss was not in this one, but all in all we all had a great time.

Cross Bones (Temperance Brennan Novels) Cross Bones by Kathy Reichs

rating: 5 of 5 stars
This book was great! Tempe and Ryan end up in Israel trying to solve a murder and find out what happened to a skeleton reputed to be found at Massada, that many believe are the bones of Jesus Christ.

Lots of international intrigue, racing around Israel, disappearing people, grave visits and finding yet another skeleton in the Jesus Family Tomb. Not a book for those of weak faith.

I would love to see this story line done on the TV show.

View all my reviews.

1 comment:

  1. Those socks will look great with jeans.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!