Sunday, July 6, 2008

One Sock Done!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

I finished up the first of the Hookers' Fingernails Socks. It fits beautifully! Probably the best fitting sock I've every made from fingering/sock weight yarn! The yarn bloomed beautifully when washed, but I was sorry to see it faded some. Oh well.....I've CO the second sock and have about 2.5 inches of the leg done.

Yesterday was hot, muggy, and pretty much uneventful. I didn't knit a whole lot, but read instead. I finished up:
Darkfever Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
It's Buffy the Vampire Slayer all over again! Bubbly blonde perfectly pink accessorized girl, with tall, dark, handsome not human partner battling the non-human dark side. Sound familiar? With that said, it's still a good read. Ya just gotta like the girl, fantasize about the guy/thing and keep reading to see what happens next. I was impressed enough to start the second in the series, Bloodfever.

Today I'm heading out with my BFF, F, and his hubby, B, to see a yard F landscaped and built things for. I'll take pics so I can show you the incredible work F does. We're having lunch after that and then.... I'll take my knitting with, but probably won't get to it. We're also picking up B's friend J who is a movie afficionado. It's always fun to hear what he has to say about the newest releases.

Look at the socks Rebekkah made! Aren't the gorgeous?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!