Friday, July 18, 2008

A New Blitz

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

NAS has started a Blanket Blitz, too. Square by square! We are looking for nine inch squares made with acrylic yarn. Knitted or crocheted. Or if you're more in the mood to make your own blanket, please do. Quilts, polar fleece blankets, anything you'd like. There are prizes for these categories:
  1. Completed afghans/blankets in any medium, random drawing
  2. Squares -- random drawing
  3. Viewer's Choice
I made quite a bit of progress on my Orchid Garden sock, too. The eye doctor saw me right on time and it as a short visit, so not much KIP, but it was a lazy day in the house so I did get to listen to my book(s) and knit. For some reason I was really sleepy and the knitting kept putting me to sleep, hence the crocheting.

I think the heat must be getting to everyone all over. I've read so many blog posts about nasty comments that were left by, generally, by that one nasty person, Anonymous. I sure wish someone would give Anonymous a big hug!

1 comment:

  1. Lizzie, I may have squares for you so I will contact you by e-mail. As for nasty people...what the helllllll is up with that!!! I've had a couple of people that have been downright nasty to me and had me in tears this morning.

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!