Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ho Hum.....


I finished up the Sideways Wristerz I started Friday night. And CO on the next one. I also worked on my Art School sock a bit, too. And that's about how exciting my day was. I caught up my Friday night TV, watched a movie and did laundry. See my duck in sheep's clothing? Tee hee!

I think knitted lace is so pretty. I would love to have a shawl or scarf... But I really, really don't enjoy making it. Heaven knows, I've tried often enough. I either screw up the pattern repeats or I just dislike all the increases and decreases.... Don't know what it is, but it's just not fun.

Look at this easy to make yarn swift!

1 comment:

  1. If it helps any, my Julia shawl pattern is six stitches long, over and over, and that's it. The lines connect up, so that lets you know immediately--within six stitches--if you're off. I designed it expressly for beginning lace knitters. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!