Saturday, January 19, 2008

Toys!

I finished up the ball and made a snake for my grandson. Somehow I think he'll appreciate them more than the shirt I was making. There are times when I'm so grateful I know how to crochet. It goes so much faster than knitting, and for something like toys, creates a much sturdier product.
Then I picked up the Christmas Stocking for the same grandson and worked on that for the rest of the afternoon. I've got a couple more inches till the toe decreases. Again, you can see the tell tale white strip through the diagonal stripes that indicate where the afterthought heel will go.

Going to have coffee with F this morning and collect the parts for my niddy noddy. Haven't done any spinning for the last couple days, but may try to do some before I go to F's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!