Thursday, December 27, 2007

Tiny Sweater


I finished up the little sweater last night. If I make enough of them my sewing skills will improve greatly! The sleeves are shaped and added to the finished body of the sweater. Not fun. May look at EZ's all in the round sweater for inspiration for the next one.

Looking for a knitting calendar? Check this out. You can print them out or download (size medium) to put on your desktop. You can even open it up in your photo program and ad
d special days.

Taking a picture of a picture is never very good, but it's the only way to share pics of my youngest grandson.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!