Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Computer's Fixed


The computer ether thingy has been replaced and is working just fine. :::heavy sigh of relief:::


I finished up the first Skully Sock. Youngest Son is very happy with it. Will CO the second some time today. Have a eye appointment (regular check-up) today and don't want to take the complication of fair isle with me. So, while reading through The Opinionated Knitter, by Elizabeth Zimmerman, I thought, why not CO a Tomten Jacket. It's not as surprising as the Baby Surprise Jacket, but it's certainly not the conventional way to put things together. This one looks like it'll be pretty small, maybe new born size, but I'm sure there will be a new baby someday in my future.

And that was about all that was exciting here yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I've been working on a Tomten for myself for a while now, it's been on hold for the holidays, but I love it! Can't wait to see yours.

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!