Friday, November 9, 2007

Knit, knit, knit



See my new shoes? I got them at.....Disneyland! No surprise there, huh? Youngest Daughter and Youngest Granddaughter got a pair, too. They are Crocs and are really comfortable. Good winter shoes here in the desert (where it's still in the 80s during the day) but as I don't wear socks in the summer, the plastic will be just a bit too warm for any long term wear.

I love the jewelry they sell for them! The down side is the MM holes in the adult shoes are just a tad too big for the jewelry. I had more than just the ghost but they got lost.

I got one side of the hoodie scarf done yesterday. CO and have a couple inches done on the second one. Am working on the heel decreases on the second Mary Jane.

I got a really nice book out of the library yesterday. The Beatrix Potter Knitting Book by Pat Menchini. It's a British publication but is distributed in the US. Wonderful Edwardian knits...really cute ones for the kids and some nice adult patterns, too. Very soft, romantic stuff. The one I like the best is a pair of overalls and shirt for a toddler. May have to put that one on my "To Do" list.

eighty six

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!