Tuesday, October 30, 2007

On the road....



I finished up the Peek-A-Boo mittens yesterday. Now they need to be washed and blocked, but that'll probably wait until we get back from
DISNEYLAND!

We should be leaving around 11:00 or so. Youngest Daughter has an acupuncture appointment this morning at 9:45 and then we have to drop her car off with the house sitter.

I didn't get a whole lot of knitting done yesterday besides the mitten thumbs. Just too tired to concentrate last night. So I tried reading. And that put me right to sleep. Oh well....

That's it, kiddies. See you when I get back!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love to see finished Peekaboos! Excellent job, and very cute yarn!

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!