Saturday, October 20, 2007

October 20, 2007

Done!
Done! magnify
I'm so excited! I have new socks to wear to Disneyland!!!!! I finished them up yesterday afternoon, they are washed, blocked and ready to wear with 11 days to spare!

Jackyll & Hide 1

Now the question is whether I can finish Jackyll & Hide by the time we get to Disneyland! That means it has to be done by Halloween morning. I've got about 4 of the 17 or so inches of hat. Shouldn't be too hard to do if I can manage to stay off the computer and knit!

I don't think I shared with you another project I found. Instead of the Fiber Trends Clogs, I'm going to try these Felted Mary Janes. I think they are so cute! And they are made similar to a sock...at least you turn a heel so I think they'll be manageable. I'm not going to do the beading. I saw these on Ravelry and thought they'd be perfect!
mm slippers

Andrea T needle felted The Mouse on a pair of clogs she'd made. I thought the idea was fantastic and plan on putting something on the Mary Janes using the needle felting technique.

The weather is finally great! In the mid 70s to the mid 80s during the day and in the high 50s to mid 60s at night. Fall through spring are good times to live in the desert, temperature wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!