Friday, October 19, 2007

October 19, 2007

Trucking along....
Trucking along.... magnify
Good progress on my Mickey Mouse sock. Just a couple more rounds before the toes start. Then just the dreaded knitting with black yarn.... Hopefully, it'll be done by tomorrow night.

And notice my cute MM stitch marker!
Mickey Mouse Stitch Marker

And I cast on a new project....what can I say? Christmas knitting! Anyway, it's Knitty's Jackyll and Hide. It'll be just perfect for Youngest Son. He's really into Jack Skellington and this should be perfect for him!
jack_skellington
Fortunately he doesn't pay too much attention to my knitting so I'll be able to work on parts of it when he's around. Then again, I do have a lot of knitting time when he's busy elsewhere, so no matter, I should be able to get it done.


And that's how I spent my day.... Knittin', knittin' and knittin'! Oh, and five loads of laundry....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!