Thursday, October 18, 2007

October 18, 2007

Sock, Two
Sock, Two magnify
Had a much better knitting day yesterday. In fact, I pretty much stayed home all day yesterday. Felt good!

I'm past the waste yarn for the afterthought heel on the second sock. Which means about four inches of knitting with the Rodentia. Then heel and toe and I'm done! New socks to wear to Disneyland! Then I must get the second pair cast on so I can knit while I'm in the park. They say the lines for Finding Nemo are still almost two hours long, so that'll provide knitting time.

And that's all the news that fit to print....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!