Wednesday, October 10, 2007

October 10, 2007

Life Lines Save Clogs
Life Lines Save Clogs magnify
I finally had to resort to putting in life lines in order to get the clogs done. I must have ripped the second one out at least a dozen times. In response to previous hints about following complicated multi-sized patterns: I had highlighted and used sticky notes. I finally resorted to typing out the complicated lines (see previous post) step by step and deleting them as I accomplished them. That and life lines every time the count was correct.
Micah's Clog 2

Here they are as clown feet. So enourmous!


I managed to add a few more rows to the Mickey Mouse sock made with Rodentia from Knitivity. <--click If you all haven't visited Ray's site, please take the time. Such gorgeous yarns and remember, custom dye jobs at no extra charge!
Mickey Mouse 3

I still really need to CO the second sock!

I have another pair of clogs, womens size this time, to get done in time to ship out for Christmas. In that box will also go a set of fulled balls for my grandson. Those are a quicky job <--click as long as I have wool that's already dyed... If not we'll have to dye first and full second! BTW, these make great gifts for cats <--click and ferrets, too. You can wrap the wool around the cat toy balls with bells in them to make really neat toys.

Anyway, after I get the Christmas gifts to be shipped done, I have several things to make for family near by. Pressure!



Thanksgiving is coming for those of us in the States. Be sure you know how to dress your turkey properly.
Turkey+Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!