Thursday, October 25, 2007

Moving Right Along!


Moving Right Along!

Even with running around trying to get the car fixed, I managed to get quite a bit done on the 2nd Sock for 2nd Son! Just about eight more rounds before I start the heel. I'm excited! Felt like for so long I was knitting and not getting anywhere.

Found out that it's just not gonna happen getting a lock on my car doors. Can't find or order parts, and if the guy I talked to yesterday could manage to use a lock from a Honda (my Sterling is basically a Honda) it's gonna run close to $1000 for him to do it. Just a diagnostic was $250. And no guarantees. So....no locks on the car as it looks now. However, we did get to U-Haul and bought towing lights which F is going to wire up so I'll have rear lights!!!!!!! Disneyland here we come!

I found another house I want to live in:

giraffe house

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!