Sunday, April 1, 2007

April 1, 2007

This n that
This n that magnify

Wanted to share this with you. <---click This cat's nicer than any of mine and the sweater's soooo cute!

Did y'all notice there is a link below the pic of my grand daughter? It's a jigsaw puzzle! <---click Go try it out!

I got the tank part of the second Monica done yesterday. The Feather & Fan turned out well, I think! I've got a couple inches of the ruffle done. So if nothing exciting happens today, I should be able to get it finished!

I called the cable company the other day and had them change our movie channel to Showtime so we can watch The Tudors. <---click We all were involved in the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA) <---click for a few years, so that time period along with the Elizabethan (which strictly speaking is after the time period the SCA re-enacts) time period is very interesting for us. By "us" I mean my kids and I. Anyway, as you can see, my avatar is in celebration of us watching this rendition of the life of Henry VIII.

My daughter's work schedule has changed yet again and she's working seven days a week again. It's temporary, but.... That means I have to convince my youngest son to watch the grands so I can go play with F, or I can't go play with F. He's supposed to come over this week and trim the citrus trees and take out the dead tree but that really doesn't count as play time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!