Saturday, March 31, 2007

March 31, 2007

Monica II
Monica II magnify

I cast on my second Monica yesterday and am using Fan and Feather for this one. I frogged so much of this so many times because I just wouldn't trust the pattern.

Yahoo just destroyed my post! Damn!

However, I'm getting really good at transcribing patterns written for flat knitting into patterns for knitting in the round. Both the eyelet pattern for the first Monica and this were from patterns written for flat knitting. And both worked!

Spring must be here as I found half of a birdie egg shell under the lemon tree yesterday. However, I hope the cool night air (low to mid 40s) isn't too cold for the little birdies. Had to dig out my wooly robe this morning! It's down right cold in the bedrooms!

Not much planned for today....so I guess knitting is at the top of the list!

Here's a pic from the Ren Faire...look at all those future sweaters!

Ren Faire 006_edited

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!