Friday, January 19, 2007

January 19, 2007

And again... magnify

Again, I had to rip out the Pinwheel Sweater. For some reason, the swirl started going in the other direction. And it did it after I ripped it out again. So this time it's staying in and it's a design feature. Pic to come.

Edit info: This is the Pinwheel Sweater as of 20 Jan. Because I'm making the child size one, I've already moved into the final stages of finishing it. I have about 17 more rows of garter stitch, and then the sleeves. If you notice in the pic there are two areas of white in the midst of a yellow stripe. That's where the sleeves will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!