Sunday, January 14, 2007

January 14, 2007


Sweater is Finished magnify

I finished up the baby sweater I was making. It fits YGD at 15 months, so I'm pretty sure it'll fit the brand new grandson next year for his December 1st birthday! I'm jazzed! This is the first "real" sweater I've made.

I found this Hershey Kiss hat pattern today during my knitting group reading. Thought it was really cute and might start it today.... Or, I should work on figuring out how to start the Pinwheel sweater. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

I did start working on another long term-use-up-the-stash project. A Log Cabin blanket based on this concept and the instructions found in Mason-Dixon Knitting.

But, Oh My! I just found these absolutely darling knitted Blu Jeans at Knitty!!!!!!! Damn, now that I've gained some confidence in making clothing, the number of items to make has expanded exponentially!

What to do, what to do, what to do (next)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!