Monday, January 15, 2007

January 15, 2007

Log Cabin Variation magnify

I worked a bit on my variation of the Log Cabin pattern technique. I started the Hershey Kiss hat, but what a PIA! The CO is 140 sts and I must have know I didn't want to do it as my CO was so tight I actually snapped one of my Denise needle ends. Not at the join...I actually broke the needle. (And if I could figure out how to put pics in the text here, I'd show you!) So, that idea is scrapped.

My excuse for not knitting more was I spent far too much time here at the computer yesterday. Finding friends to invite to my 360 was way too time consuming, not to mention FUN! Saw some wonderful knitting and yarn in my search. Check out my Friends list for some of them!

So I kinda feel a bit at loose ends (no pun intended) without a proper project on my list of things to do today. I consider proper projects something specific I'm making, not just a no brainer knitting project. The grey scarf up in my room and the log cabin thingie are no brainer projects. No counting, no pattern, just basic knitting that I don't have to think about.

I guess figuring out how to start the Pinwheel Sweater should be top on my list for today.... Oh and I suppose getting my act together for the knitting class I'm teaching tomorrow would be a good idea, too.... :::heavy sigh:::

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!