Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Team Harry

Some one asked me recently if I'd gotten into the Twilight Saga thing. This is pretty much my answer! (Click to embiggen!)

This looks like a fun project after the holiday madness...or Christmas Day....

Oh, this looks like another great project. Maybe this could be a bus riding project....

It's getting colder and mostly wetter. So glad I have all these warm socks (which I've taken to wearing in bed at night), scarves, hats that I've made over the years and really had no where to wear them. Not needed when just running out to the car, but now that I'm taking the bus and walking....warm woolies are wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. Warm woolies certainly was needed in Vermont today. So glad I can knit as I'm sure yu are also.

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!