A Baby Surprise Jacket before it's folded into the jacket. More information about the BSJ. The link for the KAL is in the last post. I've received comments and e-mails asking for it, so now you know! There is a compilation of all kinds of BSJ information on Ravelry at the BSJ Wiki Page. There's a series of six videos to help with the BSJ. These are great! Make sure you have them bookmarked when you start working on your BSJ so you can refresh your memory on how to do some of the techniques as EZ wrote them. In the long run, this will help you interpret other EZ patterns.
Someone asked me where to find the pattern:
- Pattern from SchoolhousePress
- Knitting Workshop, book has the pattern
- Opinionated Knitter, book has the pattern
- The Yarnery, pattern comes with kit
- Knitter’s Magazine, Issue 56, Fall 1999, #6652 (out of print, try eBay)
- Your local yarn store