Thursday, April 30, 2009

Take a deep breath....

Check out these great photos of the President, family and staff. Great candid shots of his first 100 days in office!

There's been a lot of stress and changes going on here in our household. Youngest Daughter has lost her long time client who has been moved into hospice. Finding new client(s) and full time work is not easy. However, the client's daughter is giving us much of the furniture in the client's now not needed apartment. So we are getting rid of things and getting new things. Change is good...just very hard for those of us on the autistic spectrum (everyone that lives in this house).

Youngest Granddaughter put something in the Wii yesterday. It no longer works. It can be fixed, it just takes money (read above paragraph). I went into a sheer panic. I've been using the Wii Fit to exercise since February 2nd. Now in just a few hours I have to figure out how to get my hour of cardio in without it's help. I'll do it, but change is hard for those of us on the autistic spectrum.

Lots of brain dead knitting going on here. I thank the stars daily that my vacation to Tennessee is already paid for.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Lizzie, I'm so sorry about the Wii. I know how much you enjoy it so hopefully that will be resolved soon.

    Brain dead knitting sometimes is what the "doctor" would order. Thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still have a receipt for the wii, ours started eating discs and should have a 12 month warranty on it. we took ours back and got given a new one no questions asked

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!