Friday, February 6, 2009

Some Changes in Lifestyle

The front is almost done! I have about three inches to finish. Then the sleeves. If I get some good knitting time this weekend, chances are it'll be ready to mail on his birthday, February 13. So, it'll be late for his party, but....we'll see.As I said in an earlier post, my blogging time has been cut down do to getting my butt off the computer/knitting chair and exercising with the Wii Fit. It's challenging and fun, and I have to fight for TV time in order to use it. There are three of us that are exercising regularly, and when the music starts up, it has some secret wave thing that draws people to it in a zombie like state saying, "I must exercise. I must exercise." Scary, huh?

I'm going to start paring down my list of blogs to read, too. Right now, there are 102 entries to read. Just don't have the time.

Over on the right there "From Other Blogs". Check it out for neat things I find while reading the blogs I do continue to read. Entries for Keeping the "We" in "Yes, We Can!" will be found there, too.

1 comment:

  1. I love how the blue basketweave is turning out. And congrats on the exercising. I know what you mean about the Call of the Blogs - a real time suck, as entertaining as they are. But I hope you keep reading mine!

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!