Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We knit, Wii run, We knit....

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

FluffyKnitterDeb has found a way to use up her extra sock yarn. Isn't this gorgeous?

My knitting? The same. I have just about 3 inches done on the front of the sweater. Yesterday was grocery shopping day and those pesky household things seriously bite into my knitting time. That and exercising. More on that later. Today is hair cut day. The local beauty collage is doing free hair cuts. Youngest Daughter got a style. It's okay...not the cut, the style. She likes it, however and that's what counts. Me? I don't do style anymore. I have long straight hair. I love it. It does need a trim. So I'll have less long straight hair when I get done. I hope it's not alot less. Student cutter and all.... Buy hey, it grows back!

Wii Fit. I bought one yesterday. It's fun and it can be counted as exercise. If you do it properly and don't cheat (as Youngest Son the gaming expert in the family figured out how to do already. :::heavy sigh:::). I'll not share my day to day statistics, but at this point I'll give you a weekly update.

Keeping the "We" in "Yes, We Can!"

"Way to go, Mr. President! You had the beautiful commemorative invitations to the Inauguration printed on FSC certified and 100 percent recycled paper. You hadn't taken office yet and already you were setting a great example of appreciation and respect for our planet's natural resources." Be Wise With Paper

A really good interview: President Obama and Matt Lauer.

BYOC: Bring Your Own Cup.

Lower your phone, credit card bills: Just ask, "What can you do for me?"

A bag that will recharge your phone using solar power....

This is a list of items checked for mercury in the high fructose corn syrup. Thankfully, I can say we use none of those products on a regular basis-even the ones where no mercury was detected. More info about mercury and HFCS.

1 comment:

  1. Exercise......I know I should but it doesn't seem to exist in my vocabulary. I'm so tired by the time I get home from work. Great that you are doing it.

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!