Monday, December 22, 2008

"Nother Quicky Christmas Gift

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

I decided,as I had yarn left over, to finally make a Calorimetry to match the Wristerz I made Youngest Daughter. I'm not fond of ribbing...and that's all this is. But, with a good audio book time went by quickly. I'm trying to figure out how to scale it down for Granddaughter. I'm thinking a CO of about 100 sts and repeat of Row 5 about ten times....
Pattern: Calorimetry
Yarn: Cascade 220 Superwash
Needles: US8


Home made chocolate peanut clusters made in the crock pot!


Keeping the "We" in "Yes, We Can!"

Keeping warm. Dressing properly, even indoors helps keep the body warm. And allows one to turn down the thermostat.

Free audio books! G'won over to So Many Precious Books and leave a comment! And tell her I sent you! Brownie points are important, ya know!

And check out In the Shadow of Mt TBR for free gift certificates of $25, $15, $10 and $5 gift card to your choice: Borders, Amazon or Barnes & Noble bookstores

3 comments:

  1. Very nice, Lizzie. When I saw this on your Ravelry I couldn't wait to read about it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzie, I simply can't believe how much you get done when I just seem to putter along. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very chic! And the photo of cat and deer is precious too.

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!