Friday, December 26, 2008

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

I CO a pair of legwarmers for myself to protect against the early morning drafts here. I tend to make shorter socks as during the day, generally, clothing items of great warmth are not needed. Shorter socks are less heating, and sometimes I can keep them on all day. Thus the legwarmers to extend the length of my socks. I'm using three strands of left over sock yarns to create an almost ww thickness.

Christmas was nice. We opened presents before Youngest Daughter went to work, and everyone was occupied with something to do while I tried to pace myself in the kitchen. Ran out of flour for the bread. Substituted Bisquick for the last couple cups of flour. Worked out fine, even though the dough was still somewhat sticky when it went in the oven.

Turkey was nice and juicy, stuffing, taters, green beans, broccoli and gravy were delicious. Lots of leftovers! Yum!

BFF, F and his hubby gave me two web cams. "Why two?" you ask. So I can send one to my son and family in TN. I'll have to get one more to send to my daughter and grandsons in HI, too, when finances allow. Youngest Son showed me how to use it, but I'm still having difficulty finding somewhere to upload the videos. I use Photobucket for my photos, but the upload stalled out. Am exploring Flicker and Picassa, too. I do promise, however, to not post boring videos of my cats, dog or grandkids...well not very often anyway.


Keeping the "We" in "Yes, We Can!"

Five Tips to Get Organized for Next Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!