Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mystery So Deep

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Although I thought my 550 yards of sport weight would be enough, I'm not thinking it's going to be. I'm about half way done now and am wondering if I should introduce another color or wait till the end. The end will color will be black and I'm thinking it'll be easier to match the black than it will be to find a complementary color to the burgandy....This is a picture from DeniseInIowa's Flickr account.



Keeping the "We" in "Yes, We Can!




Kim believes sharing contributes to repairing the economy, along with spending less and wisely. Kinda reminds one of the "Everything I needed to know I learned in Kindergarten" philosophy. Which, although simplistic (but then, so are the Ten Commandments) is a pretty good philosophy.

2 comments:

  1. How about doing a little black and maroon pattern before switching to the black? Or save a little maroon for a narrow stripe between non-identical black at the end? Just a thought,because this is going to be lovely no matter what. How are you enjoying the pattern?

    And I appreciate your posts on keeping the "we" in "yes we can" too; so important!

    Debbie in In

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two skeins of beautiful alpaca and wondering if I'll have enough for my project (sigh). The book you mentioned ...Kindergarten...was one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!