Friday, October 17, 2008

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Got quite a bit done on the neckwarmer. It was just the kind of knitting I did. Mostly nothing I had to pay attention to... I have about two inches I think to do in length before I divide and length the front and back. The pattern says to knit this section till the shoulders are big enough. What's big enough for a man? How many inches from neck to top of arm? I'm guessing five...

Thanks to Beverly at Two Fish Knitting, which I reached via Knitman, I found a place, The Book Depository, to purchase the Harry Potter British Editions with free shipping from the U.K. And, and....the books are about $8 each. They also have the audio versions narrated by Stephen Fry.

Grace Yaskovic, of Loving Comfort Knits, has created the greatest seasonal tea cozy! And if you don't have a tea pot (shame on you!) it would still make a great decoration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!