Tuesday, September 9, 2008

When each wave comes a rollin' in....

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

We're home! We had a great trip. It was HOT! Which is really weird cuz it was at least ten degrees cooler (as the thermometer reads) in Disneyland than it was here in the desert but the first three days really wiped us out. The last day was much cooler or we'd finally adapted.

Oldest Granddaughter was tall enough to go on all the rides. We spent a lot of time on the roller coasters as well as the smaller rides for Youngest Granddaughter. Thursday and Friday were really great....hardly anyone there in the park at all. We rarely had to stand in line for more than ten minutes. Saturday and Sunday were a bit more crowded, which is to be expected.

Youngest Daughter and I overcame our hesitations and rode the really big roller coaster, California Screamin'. It was great! Youngest Daughter didn't share my enthusiasm, but I enjoyed it every one of the three or four times I went on it!

I got very little knitting done. We didn't have to stand in lines, so that cut that KIP time out and it was just too hot! And of course we rolled into bed as soon as we got back to the motel and were out the door shortly after getting up in the mornings. I did knit a bit in the car over and back.... Gusset decreases are finished.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home! Soungs like a great trip and I love the pic of the ocean.

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!