Saturday, September 13, 2008

More Blanketz

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Been using up partial skeins of yarn to start this Granny Square blanket. However, I'm starting to run out of bits and pieces and may have to resort to just plain white as that's what I seem to have lots of.... or, just make three more squares and put them together....

Kathleen's sharing her Mitered Square Socks pattern!
One more thing, Yarn Dots, for knitters to spend their oodles of money on! Don't get me wrong, they're cute, but....at $3 each...hey that's a skein of Red Heart, almost a skein of Heart and Sole...


Are you registered to vote?

1 comment:

  1. I love how versital granny squares are! So many options!

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!