Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pictures!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape


These, too, are of my family in TN. 3rd Son, DIL and Youngest Grandson.

Knitting was kind of a bust yesterday. I have some nice blue alpaca wool blend I thought I'd try. Then I thought, hmmmm, I could use the apple green KnitPicks with it. After four inches, boy, I didn't like it. So frogged, CO with just the blue and almost have a cuff done.

Isn't this pretty? It's Carnival from Dancing Leaf Farms. The sock is being knit by Gale of She Shoots Sheep Shots. Goregeous colors!

Now that's tired!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic pictures of your Tenn. family. Grandson is the same age as my Jakob.

    Socks look great. I've been swimming in the frog pond along with you.

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!