Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bright!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Lest you think in this household we think bright colors are just for socks.... Youngest Granddaughter is very picky about clothes so when ever we find something just loose enough that she'll wear we are very happy. And when it's bright and colorful, well, that's just too good to be true!
Baby Dobby's are moving right along. I spent most of the day working on the Mystery Knitting and it ended up being too small. So that is a start over today.

Running Blind Running Blind by Lee Child

rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another good Jack Reacher story. I found myself not want to fight the story and try to figure it out, just flow along with it and see where it took me. And it took me through some rapids and over a waterfall without me suspecting it till it was too late.

A series of prior service Army women are being targeted. All the have in common is they've left the service due to sexual harassment. Reacher narrows the list of almost 90 women down to eleven that will be killed by someone who leaves no evidence, no sign of struggle, just naked women dead in a bath tub full of camo green Army paint and no apparent cause of death.

The FBI hires him as a consultant, then proceeds to finger him for the murders and he must solve the mystery to save himself while the Bureau dodges his every step and negates every idea he presents.

View all my reviews.

1 comment:

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!