Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hump Day


Actually, Wednesdays are more like my Mondays as Youngest Daughter has Monday & Tuesday off, so my real work begins on Wednesdays. I have to take YD to work, come home get Eldest Granddaughter moving towards school and then convince Youngest Granddaughter to come with me to take EG to school. Doesn't sound like much, but YG can be very stubborn with the emphasis on loud if she has to go somewhere she doesn't want to. Hmmm, promising to get donuts worked last time....

I made good progress on my second Indian Corn sock yesterday. Gusset is all done and I'm working on the foot. About 2 inches left on it and the toe decreases start. Maybe today if all goes well. Then I can get back to makin' mittnz!

3rd Son in Tennessee decided Youngest Son should extend his visit. So YS won't be home till Friday and should have been home yesterday. They are having so much fun playing with their game systems! I think, lately, 3rd Son has been missing his family. I hope he got a good dose of us between my visit and then his dad and brother showing up a few weeks later.

Kathy at Sheep Thrills Farm shared this: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, brandy in the other, body totally worn out yelling, WOO HOO what a ride!" -Scott-

1 comment:

  1. I always believe in bribery (in this case, donuts!) to achieve the desired end result...lol. Sounds like a busy day already. Make sure you have time to knit more on those socks you are enjoying so much.

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!