Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Look at all the pretty colors



Colorwork 5

This is what the stranded knitting I started yesterday turned out to be! Now I just need to make a similar one!

Ray at Knitivity.com answered my question about the strands pulling too tightly when working on DPNs. He said that many people work stranded work inside out rather than right side out. This is accomplished by keeping your work between you and your knitting rather than holding the needles next to you. I'll try that next time.

The weather is cold...and stormy. We had hail last night. So much that it drifted up against the back door. But mostly it's rainy and cold. Finally! Although it's too dark to see right now, I'm betting the surrounding mountains have snow and will probably get more today. We're still 3,000 feet to low to get anything, but....at least winter is finally here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!