Tuesday, January 23, 2007

January 23, 2007

More Gauntlets
More Gauntlets magnify

Didn't get a chance to work on the pinwheel sweater yesterday. My son bugged me about finishing his gauntlets. I got one done and the other about half way. Should be able to finish them today.

Now for our ration of cute for today:

Allie and Sugar

For some reason, GD decided the dog was a good chair. Fortunately her fascination with it didn't last long, and Sugar's patience lasted the same amount of time!

Our snow day yesterday was really a holiday. Didn't get much work around the house done at all. Well, not exactly true... four loads of laundry and one load of dishes.... We watched movies, napped and knitted all day. I had foggy head from my cold, so my drive to do much of anything was gone. Now today we play catch up. And I have class #2 of my infamous knitting class. I'm going to try teaching those still having difficulty with the long tail cast on, the knitted cast on. I realized that if I can teach them that, not only can they cast on but they already know how to knit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!