Sunday, February 1, 2009

Nothin' New

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Knitting is the same. I'm still working on the T-Shirt for my grandson. Reached a milestone in it yesterday...the back is finished, well, the bottom back. I've decreased for the arms and still have another five inches to do on that. Hopefully Netflix Watch Instantly and I will get that done today.

Keeping the "We" in "Yes, We Can!"



KmKat has decided to promote a Zero Waste Month this February. Zero Waste means not creating anything that needs to be taken out tot he trash. Here are some ideas to cut waste.

Get catalogs you don't want? Get rid of them!

1 comment:

  1. That T-shirt will be done before you know it. Catalogs, there should be a law against these companies selling your name/address to others.

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!