Monday, August 25, 2008

Mystery Knitting

Finished up this project yesterday. Can't tell you what it is here, but if you're a member of Ravelry....

I find myself in a not oft frequented position....Nothing important on the needles and nothing particularly planned to make! Whatever will I do?

Ohhh...Ray's havin' a sale! Go check out the specials at Knitivity!


The Quickie The Quickie by James Patterson

rating: 4 of 5 stars
Not at all what I expected....It was good...but somehow I became a little unnerved at the end. I couldn't figure out who the good guy(s) were and who the bad guy(s) were.

The story was very good...a twisted who dunnit that kept adding more questions and very few answers. Yet, something kept me from totally committing to the book and characters.

Maybe that's what was supposed to happen. A book that leaves on feeling incomplete at the end. Or it was a lousy book.

View all my reviews.

2 comments:

  1. The colors look very Harry Potter ish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spot you describe yourself in is exactly where I sometimes like to be. I can just enjoy what I am knitting, with noone in mind and no deadlines. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!