Saturday, May 17, 2008

Google & It's Products

Google must be having some serious server issues. It took for ever for my gmail to load, had to go in through a back door to get my Reader to load, and Blogger is sure takin' it's sweet ol' time to get anything done.



My latest progress shot on the 2nd Bones sock. Just starting the gusset decreases, so if I work on it I'll get most of it done today.

But I'm getting the guilties for not making Mittnz. Some of the members have finished 32 pairs, and I feel like an underachiever for my 17 pair!

I watched a really good movieyesterday morning, Snow Cake, that had been recommended by Debbie. Sigourney Weaver plays a high functioning adult autistic.

Then Youngest Daughter picked me up so I could go see Prince Caspian with Eldest and Youngest Sons. Really good movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it as I didn't remember the story at all.
I had the rest of the day to myself and just knitting, dozed and caught up on my TV shows. It was a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great!

    I was having Google problems also and am hoping that it was a rare occurrence. Reminded me of the days at 360.

    ReplyDelete

I really am glad you're commenting. Please make sure I can find you by insuring you leave an e-mail address. It's so frustrating to have someone ask a question and no way to answer them! Thanks!